Post the current page or link to Delicious
Post a web page to your Delicious account using a toolbar button or by right-clicking on the page and selecting Post Page to Delicious. To post a link to Delicious, right-click on the link and select Post Link to Delicious.
After installing Delicious Post, the Delicious Post button will be automatically added to the browser toolbar, if it is not there already.
- Post web pages in the background, so that you can continue browsing while the bookmark is being saved to Delicious
- Automatically add notes to the Delicious bookmark from selected web page text
- Choose to make the new bookmark private, so that it doesn't appear in your public bookmarks list on Delicious
- Detects whether or not the web page you are trying to post already exists in your Delicious bookmarks
Hint: The above features can be turned on or off from the extension preferences dialog by choosing Tools → Add-ons in Firefox, selecting Delicious Post in the list of installed extensions, and then clicking Options.
Supported languages: English (United States), French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Turkish.
Things You Should Know About
- To use Delicious Post, you must have a Delicious account with a Delicious login ID.
- Please note that AE Creations is not affiliated with Delicious.com. Inquiries specific to the Delicious online social bookmarking service should be directed there.
- Version 1.5
- - After installation, the Delicious Post toolbar button is automatically added to the location bar, if it is not there already
- - New option to always select the "Do Not Share" option in the submit dialog
- - Bug fix: In Firefox 4 or newer on Windows and Mac, incorrectly-sized toolbar button icon distorts the other browser toolbar button icons (bug 24362)
- Version 1.1.2
- - Changed the label for the Tags textbox in the Post to Delicious dialog so that it specifies that tags are comma-separated, due to recent Delicious changes (bug 24439)
- Version 1.1.1
- - Bug fix: Delicious password incorrectly URI-encoded in Firefox's password manager (bug 23712)
- - Other minor fixes
- - Added Swedish translation
- Version 1.1
- - Shortcut key, ALT+SHIFT+D, to invoke the Post to Delicious dialog
- - The first-focused field in the Post to Delicious dialog has been changed to the Tags textbox
- Version 1.0
- - First public release
Delicious Post is based on Patrick H. Lauke's del.icio.us post extension.